Friday, August 8, 2014

Starting Fresh

I have decided to start this blog to continue the story of my family, while leaving my son's story intact and complete. I highly encourage you to read Roscoe's Story, which is the blog that I kept while my wife spent 3 weeks in the hospital and my son spent 9.5 months in the hospital. He was born at just over 1lb, had severe lung and heart issues, and a face-melting smile. Here's the link to Roscoe's Story:

    http://babywackerly.blogspot.com

I view that former blog as one of my life's greatest accomplishments. I have decided to continue writing so that those who are interested in following Roscoe's family can continue to do so. The frequency of blog posts will be reduced, but it will still keep everyone updated about how our family is doing.

11 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Yippee!!! From your biggest fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ........well, Alisha & I are both your biggest fans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be reading the blog often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to keeping up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are writing a blog..your posts have deepened my faith and changed my perspective. Looking forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will love to continue reading your family blog! God bless you and Alisha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so glad to see this as your family is still in my prayers every night and I often wondered how you a d Alisha were doing. Your telling of Roscoe's story was so heartfelt and you truly have a gift for the written word.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may not comment often, but I will be following along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this new blog! I so didn't want to say goodbye to your wonderful family. You are such an encouragement to us all. God bless you and Alisha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Shaun, for continuing with the Wackerly Family story. You have a wonderful way of sharing very thought provoking insights and feelings. I am always moved by your postings. Thank you for sharing, I know it helps many of us out here. May God richly bless you and Alisha in His wise timing.

    ReplyDelete