Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Back from Florida

Alisha and I returned from a trip we took to Florida to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. We were looking for a place that wasn't too remote, but one that we also wouldn't visit frequently once we have more kids. We chose Disney World, which was surprisingly on many top 10 lists of where to go for couples with no kids.





If you're curious what kind of face I make when I'm driving the gas-powered go-karts at the Disney motor speedway (for kids), here's what it looks like:


I got a few looks when I screeched the tires by letting off of the gas and turning the tires sharply. We had a great time at Disney World. While we were in Florida, we also saved a few days to visit Miami and the Florida Keys. The rest of the trip I'll cover in some blog posts coming up.


PS: I didn't want to say anything about the trip before we left, because it's pretty easy to look up our address online. Sorry for the silence. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment