Friday, October 31, 2014

Meet Mack Jeffries

Tonight we'll be having a party at our house. Last night, Alisha decorated our front window with some cutouts that she made from black poster board. She based the silhouettes on a decorated piece of paper we had from last year. We backlit the window with a vintage 4-light setup (which we are actually selling):


I dressed up for work. My character was originally going to be a workout guy well past his prime in the 80's, but then I remembered that I had a playground ball in the garage. The new character is named "Mack Jeffries" and he's brimming with confidence left over from his glory days at the top of the semi-pro dodgeball circuit:


4 comments:

  1. It is so weird knowing pieces of our childhood are now "vintage"! I can't believe you are finally letting go of that lamp.
    Love your costume!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaun, you look a lot like Uncle Jeff, back in the day.....except he was true cool, instead of funny cool!!!
    Alisha, I love the window artwork ♡
    Goodby Medusa lamp - I remember buying you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaun .....what can I say ...... ��� l
    Lol and then more !!!!
    Good job Ali!

    ReplyDelete