Monday, January 19, 2015

Javan's Vision of Roscoe

Around the new year, Alisha and I got a present from my sister and her family in Kentucky. Specifically, it was a present from my nephew, Javan, who painted several pictures on what would have been Roscoe's first birthday (10/6/14). Javan painted his visions of Roscoe, in the style of the cards that Paul Tate made for us through different points in Roscoe's life.

Roscoe the "Artist"
(painted from the perspective as if Roscoe himself had done it)


Roscoe, Cute Guy


Roscoe, Dragon Tamer


Roscoe: Ghost Fighter


Roscoe the Hero


Roscoe the King


Roscoe, Monster Killer


"What J said: Roscoe my Cousin"


Roscoe Play Times


Roscoe


Roscoe, Witch Slayer

We hope to hang these up somewhere around the house. They are so fun!

4 comments:

  1. Good Job Javan ....More of the Families' talents exposed ! Theses pictures and stories are neat . Glad for you, Shaun & Ali and proud Javan.,... you have some talented people to follow after too like Paul Tate . : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FANTASTIC!!!
    Great job Javan the Creative!!!
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see Roscoe being/doing all of these things. As much fun as we had with him for the short months he was here, I can picture so much adventure with him as he grew up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see Roscoe being/doing all of these things. As much fun as we had with him for the short months he was here, I can picture so much adventure with him as he grew up!

    ReplyDelete